INTERNATIONAL IMMIGRATION SERVICE
Money Concepts (Asia) provides superior and professional international immigration and citizenship planning services. With years of experience in these fields, while covering all relevant countries worldwide, we advise our clients with the best options and programs currently available for acquiring alternative citizenship, immigration visa, and work visa.
Our clients are wealthy individuals and families, as well as their advisors worldwide, who rely on our expertise and experience in this specialized area. For instance arranging work, study and investment is very critical for investment planning. Despite the differences in immigration constraints for governments around the world, we will carry out providing customers with strategic consultations and professional assessments. Each case will be processed on an individual base. If necessary, we can further provide whole package services for investment consultation, wealth management, taxes and auditing, legal advice and enterprise development.
We provide the professional and reliable guidance for clients, to facilitate the clients’ aspiration to enhance the quality of life and to grow wealth.
Please contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Immigration:
Investment Immigration, Skilled Migration, Talent immigration, Retirement Immigration, Family Reunion Immigration, political asylum etc.
· General immigration enquiry and consultations
· Customized immigration planning
· Guide for preparations of immigration documents
· Provide legal advisory and assessments
· Tailor-made one-to –one trainings
· Overseas asset investments consultations
· Post-immigration services
· Professional immigration consultations and planning
· Abundant choices of immigration destination countries
· Experiential operations
· Personal individualized services
· Concise procedures
· Provide whole package services for investment consultation, wealth management, taxes and auditing, legal advice and enterprise development
UK, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, USA
PASSPORT & PERMANENT RESIDENCY OF CYPRUS
Invest € 2 million in properties and owned for not less than 3 years. Applicant are required to retain any unit value not less than €500,000 in order to keep the Cyprus passport. Other properties are allowed to be sold.
Invest €300,000 in property estate under the name of applicant. Require both applicant and spouse to own property of €300,000 and provide proof (sum of saving, estate, stocks).
HONG KONG ESTABLISHED IMMIGRATION SERVICE
Money Concepts (Asia) Investment (to establish / join in business) in Hong Kong
1. Attached to one of Hong Kong’s Investment (to establish/join in business) program
2. Non-traditional investment immigration ── buy Money Concepts (Asia) franchise and operate in Hong Kong
3. Attract investment and talents to Hong Kong
4. Applicable to Chinese who have earned third-country status of citizens (we can handle that for you)
Why participate in this program:
1. Chance to develop Actual business in Hong Kong
2. We have a set of successful and comprehensive US business system
3. Established enterprise model
4. Good prospects for future
5. Free financial planning services
6. Free investment plan writing for you
Project Benefits (compared to Investment Immigration)
1. Normally invest at least HKD 10 million in Hong Kong
2. Evidence of assets (applicant nearly three months of bank statements can be between HKD 50 million or more)
3. Applicants should have a good business background, management experience, financial literacy, business licence
4. Approval time is only three months, shorter than investment immigration
5. Stand ready to vote for overseas investors, domestic business, immigration and business at the same time, do both
6. Our accountants can provide a low-risk fixed-income plan options for the applicant’s choice
1. The copy of applicant’s passport
2. No criminal deed
3. The public certificate and copy of the marriage certificate
4. The qualifications and relevant work experience
5. The copy of child’s birth certificate
6. Commercial Printing Co., file details of the registration and business registration details
7. The applicant’s proof of residence abroad and color according to month (white) per person 3, size 55 × 45mm
- The cost for handling third country permanent resident identity for you
- Drafting a business plan, audit reports and other service fees assets
- Proxy charge for opening a subsidiary from Money Concepts (Asia) and incidental expenses
- Part of the annual management fee to join a subsidiary
 Refer to detailed project plan fees
HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME
Scope of the Scheme:
The Scheme is not applicable to nationals of Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
The applicant must be aged 18 or above when lodging an application under the Scheme.
2. Financial requirement
The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself/herself and his/her dependents, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong.
3. Good character
The applicant should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
4. Language proficiency
The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
5. Basic educational qualification
The applicant must have a good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution. In special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may be considered.
If the applicant fails to provide satisfactory supporting documents showing that he/she meets all the above prerequisites, his/her application will not be processed further and will be refused immediately.
Entry of Dependents
Applicants under the Scheme may apply to bring their spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong under prevailing dependent policy. Persons admitted or applying for admission under the Scheme will be a sponsor of his/her accompanying dependents to Hong Kong. Dependents of persons admitted under the Scheme will normally be granted permission to remain in Hong Kong in line with the sponsor.
Money Concepts provides private wealth management services. Our services include：
- Professional evaluation and consulting services based on the information provided by clients
- Comprehensive immigration application services
- Prepare list of documents for clients and their employers
- Complete application forms
- Review and prepare related documents for the Hong Kong Immigration Department ，
- Submit application forms to the Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Respond to any enquiries from the Hong Kong Immigration Department on behalf of clients
- Receive documents and return it to clients
- Application for entry of spouse or unmarried dependent children under age of 18
- Extension of stay applications
- Application for Right of abode in Hong Kong for clients who have lived in Hong Kong for seven years or above
- Provide comprehensive information of application to client
- Recommend different scenarios and analyze the possibilities of success
- Sign a contract with client
- Develop a list of documents for application
- Complete the application forms, the drafting of documents and letters on behalf of client
- Check the completed forms and documents to ensure that there are no errors
- Submit your visa application to the Immigration Department
- Keep contact and follow up on the progress of your application with the Immigration Department
- Receive Hong Kong Visa approval on behalf of client
- Return the Hong Kong Visa to client
- Provide follow up services to client